TriPower is now expanding to also include TriPower MultiSports Mobile Bike Services division.
The Mobile Bike Services division will include five distinct services:
- Mobile Bike Repair: we will be offering mobile bike repairs now. Based out of our new 2018 Ram ProMaster 2500 (sprinter van) we will be equipped to do everything from race day tune ups to complete bike overhauls most of the time with same day service. By appointment, we will come and pick up your bike, do the necessary work then return the bike to you all at rates that will rival any bike shop. The difference is our attention to detail, we treat your bike like it is our own and the timeliness of our service. We will also offer additional bike services such as wheel truing and wheel building, component upgrades etc. You name it and we will get it done. This part of the business is ready to go now so contact us to make an appointment of discuss your needs and get a quote.
- Bike Transport: a lot of us have used companies like Tri Bike Transport in the past and they provide a great service. The drawback of using this or a similar company is the time frame involved. Often you need to drop your bike off at a local shop 10 – 14 days before your race and then pick it up again 10 – 14 days post-race. With our service we will pick your bike up 4 – 5 days before the race from your home. Once the race is over we will retrieve the bike from transition, clean the bike and return it to you 3 – 4 days after the race, all at a price more affordable then the competition. The other advantage, you have available free of charge (parts not included) a mechanic with a complete mobile bike repair shop for any last minute adjustments or to help with last second bike emergencies.
We will kick this service off starting with Ironman Arizona in November. Our tentative race list will include:
- La Quinta 70.3 (December 2018)
- Ironman Texas (April 2019)
- St. George 70.3 (May 2019)
- Ironman Santa Rosa (May 2019)
- Ironman Boulder (June 2019)
- Santa Rosa 70.3 (July 2019)
- Santa Cruz 70.3 (September 2019)
Contact us now to reserve your spot for any of the remaining races in the 2018 season as space is limited.
- Mobile Bike Fit Studio: capitalizing on a Slowtwitch F.I.S.T. fitting certification and using an EXIT Fit Bike we will be able to come to you to do complete bike fits and retro fits. If you are planning on buying a new tri or road bike, get fitted first and learn which bikes will actually fit you best. Taking your fit coordinates we will be able to compare your fit to the large bike data base to see which bikes you should be looking at. Already have your bike but want to make sure your fit is optimized? We can do that as well and best part is we come to you to do it. This service will be available starting December 1st 2018.
- Bike Concierge Service: Traveling to southern California and want to get a ride in, no need to miss training whether it is a day or a week. We can arrange for a bike for you to rent for your time period and take you on rides to suit your needs whether they be flatter scenic rides or epic rides in the SoCal mountains.
- Event and Camp Support: Since southern California is home to many different cycling and triathlon camps during the year, we will be available to provide services to these camps. Everything from receiving and bike assembly for out of town campers to sag support during camps and events.
All of these services will be available to triathletes/cyclists within a 75 mile radius of Carlsbad CA. The Bike Concierge services are available to any athlete traveling to the San Diego, Los Angeles areas.
So when you need your bike worked on, transported to a race or when you are ready to dial in your position and make sure it is optimized, give us a call to set up an appointment.